Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello there. I've got some questions about SVD and PSO-1. Please answer my questions with accurate facts. If you didn't understand any part of my questions please tell me to explain it to you.  Thank you so much.

1. How to use sight tool to adjust the rear sight according to the below link:

http://www.dragunov.net/internals2.html

- I want to know, how many centimeter or millimeter changes per 100 meter?

- What about the PK and AK?

2. How many space are between each number on Windage/Elevation Turrets (drums) per 100 meter? I mean how much is the movement per 100 meter?

For example on Windage/Elevation Turrets (drums);

between 0 and 1, 1 and 2, 2 and 3...etc. .

3. How to use components in the reticle  of PSO1?

For example;

- How to use ^ (chevron) and hash marks to estimate the distance up to 1000 m?

3-1. -How to estimate target speed and set it on the windage turret or use it in the reticle?

For example;

- Target Speed 1.5 m/s. Now how to use hash marks in reticle or windage turret?

- Does it true that the hash marks in the reticle are MRAD (MilliRadian)?

4. As you know we have 4 chevrons (^). How much is the distance between each ^ (chevron) to another and how much is the movements of each chevrons (^) per 100 meter?

- If i set the elevation turret on 1 (100 m), for 200 meter can i use second chevron, or for 300 meter can i use third chevron, or for 400 meter can i use fourth chevron?

I uploaded two pictures by Russian language. If it may translate it into English. And if any one can help, translate this page into englsih even the pictures. 

http://5fan.ru/wievjob.php?id=38692

thank you all for helps

1.jpg

2.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Sadeq написал:

2. How many space are between each number on Windage/Elevation Turrets (drums) per 100 meter? I mean how much is the movement per 100 meter?

For example on Windage/Elevation Turrets (drums);

between 0 and 1, 1 and 2, 2 and 3...etc. .

Horizontal turret is 2 clicks = 1/100 ie 10cm at 100 meters distance. 1 click - 5 cm at 100 meters

Sadeq написал:

For example;

The main middle chevron is used for shooting up to 1000 meters. The horizontal distance between the tip of the main chevron and next vertical mark is 1/1000.

The range finder is located bottom left corner of the reticle where average height of a human figure is presumed to be 170cm tall. Thus if it fits into section "2"the distance is 200 meters and so on...

Sadeq написал:

3-1. -How to estimate target speed and set it on the windage turret or use it in the reticle?

For example;

See answer to first question above 2 clicks = 1/1000 each vertical line = 1/1000 thus you can calculate.

Sadeq написал:

. As you know we have 4 chevrons (^). How much is the distance between each ^ (chevron) to another and how much is the movements of each chevrons (^) per 100 meter?

- If i set the elevation turret on 1 (100 m), for 200 meter can i use second chevron, or for 300 meter can i use third chevron, or for 400 meter can i use fourth chevron?

Main middle chevron can be used up to 1000 meters knowing your elevation right. the next one is set to be used at 1100, next 1200 and last one at 1300 meters.

But you have to bear in mind that this is a military grade optic and is designed to be used with a specific cartridge, so any other round (and i assume you are using other rounds) needs practice to find your best set and adjustments. I have my PSO elevation always set at "2"and shoot little below by main reticle at 100 meters, right on if its 200 meters and slightly above if its 300 meters.

So practice and find your best round. 

The pictures you send also tend to do with ballistics of 1 specific round and will not be of much use for you.

Поделиться сообщением

@Dubu Hello bro. Thanks a lot about your lessons. I'm sorry i think you didn't get the point of my questions and that's my bad. Okay lets begin :)

You didn't answer my first question!

Dubu написал:

Horizontal turret is 2 clicks = 1/100 ie 10cm at 100 meters distance. 1 click - 5 cm at 100 meters

Do you have any fact from industry to prove your statement bro?

So what about Elevation Turret? 

Dubu написал:
Sadeq написал:

For example;

The main middle chevron is used for shooting up to 1000 meters. The horizontal distance between the tip of the main chevron and next vertical mark is 1/1000.

The range finder is located bottom left corner of the reticle where average height of a human figure is presumed to be 170cm tall. Thus if it fits into section "2"the distance is 200 meters and so on...

Brother, i know how to use 4 chevrons and rangefinder in the reticle. the point is this, in the first picture i uploaded up there, teach us that how to use hash marks and chevrons. please explain this.

Dubu написал:

For example;

You didn't answer my this to me.

Dubu написал:

As you know we have 4 chevrons (^). How much is the distance between each ^ (chevron) to another and how much is the movements of each chevrons (^) per 100 meter?

You didn't answer my this to me.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...